Terms and Conditions
Last modified: July 01, 2016
1. hmv PLAY is a digital music service platform (the “Service”) provided by Soliton (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Company"). Please read this agreement before using the Service.
2. By registering for or using the Service, you agree to be bound by all of the terms of this agreement throughout the process and use of the Service. The Company reserves the right to modify the terms of this agreement or any features of the Service at any time. Such modification shall be effective immediately upon either posting of the modified agreement or feature, as the case may be, or notifying you. You agree to review this agreement periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued access or use of the Service shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
3. You expressly agree that no credit is available for whatsoever reasons, including without limitation, in respect of any time when the Service or any part thereof is disrupted or suspended for maintenance or as a result of technical difficulties or a circumstance beyond our reasonable control or where you are not able to access the Service or stream the Content for whatever reason.
4. (a) The Company may (i) deactivate or suspend the Service or any part thereof, with or without notice to you, to carry out system, maintenance, upgrading, testing and/or repairs; (ii) limit or suspend your access to any of the Service with or without notice to you if the Company is of the opinion that such action is appropriate as a result of your use of the Service; (iii) take any steps or omit to take any steps, with or without notice to you, for any reason the Company deems relevant to the management or the operation of any of the Service and the Company's business, that may expand, reduce, modify, suspend, limit, make inaccessible or adversely affect the Service or any part thereof.
(b) The Company may, upon discovery of suspected or inchoate, fraudulent, deceptive, unlawful or improper use of the Service by you, suspend your access to any or all of the Service temporarily or permanently.
(c) The Agreement may be terminated by either party for any reason, by giving not less than 7 days prior notice. This Agreement shall remain valid and effective until one party terminates the same in the manner prescribed above.
(d) Termination hereunder shall not affect the Company's rights in relation to any antecedent breach or liability incurred prior to the date of termination nor shall it affect the coming into force or the continuance in force of any provision contained herein which is expressly or by implication intended to come into or continue in force on or after such termination. All remaining benefits that you may enjoy under this Agreement at the date of termination shall be forfeited absolutely.
5. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions stated in this Agreement.
6. (a) The Company reserves the rights to make the final decision of the terms and charges of this Agreement.
(b) The Company reserves the right to sub-license, sub-contract, assign or transfer its rights and obligations in this Agreement to any third party at its sole and absolute discretion.
(c) This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of The People’s Republic of China. You agree that any action arising under this Agreement shall be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Hong Kong courts.