One Click Accessibility
Increased accessibility to New release, Charts, Artist page and
Genre in one click
Music Experts Handpick
hmv music experts handpick each track and create playlists tailored to your individual taste
Shortcut for Handiness
Access your favorite functions with one click of the shortcut button
Speak Up Voice Search
Speak up lyrics, artist, song name in voice search function to bring up the related results
Bookmark Your Favorites
Bookmark your favorite artists to get the latest single, top hits, albums & MVs in hand
Personalize your own radio stations on auto-play so that you can sit back and listen to music you love
DOWNLOAD & ACCOUNT LOGIN
- Which platforms support hmv PLAY?
hmv PLAY can be enjoyed on smartphones running iOS 7.0 or above and Android 4.2 or above (Depends on device).
- Why I still have not received the confirmation email after registration?
Please activate your account by clicking the activation link in the confirmation email we have sent. Be aware that the email may drop to your spam mailbox. The email be might delay so please be patient, if you do not receive our email within 24 hours, please send inquiry to email@example.com. Meanwhile, you are still able to use the service.
- What can I do if I forgot my password?
Please click ‘FORGOT PASSWORD’ in the login page of hmv PLAY App or press HERE to reset password.
- Why I can't receive any instruction after pressing 'Forgot Password'?
The non-activated account causes this inconvenience to you. Please activate your account by following the instructions in the confirmation email (email title: [hmv PLAY] Activate your account now!!!) we have sent, then click "Forgot Password" again.
MIGRATION FROM SOLITON TO hmv PLAY (For current SOLITON subscribers)
- Any change for the month fee and service commitment?
You can use current month fee and service commitment to enjoy hmv PLAY music service.
- How can I login hmv PLAY App?
You can use the username and password of current SOLITON account to login.
- How to download hmv PLAY App?
Please search ‘hmv PLAY’ and update at App Store/ Google Play Store.
- Will the playlists created be gone?
The playlists created exist if you use the same account to login.
- Will the downloaded songs be gone?
Please refer to the steps below to migrate the downloaded songs:
1) Open hmv PLAY app
2) Go to 'ME' tab
3) You can find the playlist named 'Songs downloaded in previous version'
4) Press 'DOWNLOAD' button (You are advised to download songs under wifi network, the arrow icon flashes when downloading)
- Can I sign in to hmv PLAY using the same account on different smartphones simultaneously?
No. You can only sign in to hmv PLAY on one Internet device at any time. When you sign in with one Internet device, the other Internet device will be prompted to sign out.
- Is there a limit to the number of songs that can be downloaded?
Yes, provided that your smartphone has enough internal memory, you can download up to 2,000 songs in the hmv PLAY app.
- Can downloaded songs be transferred and played on another Internet device?
No. Downloaded songs can only be played inside the hmv PLAY app and cannot be copied to another Internet device or burnt into a CD.
- Can I use hmv PLAY when I am traveling?
Yes. We kindly advise you to download the songs under wifi network and use airplane mode abroad to save the data consumption.
- What can I do if the streaming song gets disconnected?
To avoid the possibility of unstable cellular network, we kindly advise you to download the songs under wifi network which save the data consumption as well.
- How to operate hmv PLAY Music App?
You can refer to our User Guide for details (Only Chinese version is available).
- Further Enquiry
If you have further inquiry, please send your detailed inquiry with username to firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also utilize the Facebook Messenger to send inquiry.